Tuesday, March 29, 2011

haikuesday 9

Where did my keys go?
Not in my purse or pocket
Oh, they're in my hand.

The day is final
ly over. It has been long.
Can I get a beer?

naturesheavenlyart



Majestic tree's speak
branches stretching towards the sky
with the wind they flow




InMetalJewelry




 
 
azure rolling waves
  wear this and remember them
  beauty of the sea








 
 
 
Tiny bits of felt
jennasaurusfun
Too bright and sweet to let go
Crafter's OCD
 
 
 
 
 
Cupcakes are for taste.
Headbands are for cute making.
Why can't we have both?
 

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like to be a part of a Haikuesday showcase please email me!! Email your haiku poem (along with a photo of your item to feature and a link to your shop) to me at jennasaurus.fun at gmail dot com with "Haikuesday" as your subject. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including us, we greatly appreciate it. Thank you also for introducing me to this type of poem. Really enjoyed writing it.

    ReplyDelete