Tuesday, March 22, 2011

haikuesday 8

 In honor of the rain we've been getting here lately...

squish, squish double squash
earthworms cover the sidewalks
rain's main casualty.

 
 
 
 
coffycrochet
 
 
Colorful treat of
enticing beads caught in string
wrapped around my wrist
 
 
 
 

AltogetherLeather
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It's almost April
Which means spring showers galore

Rain boots are needed!
 
 
 
 
 
 
lulabellcreations
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Diaper cakes are great
For any new mom to be
Made with love and care

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
handmadebysansan

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

May your days be filled
Love, peace, adorned with sparkle
Lots of sparkle here
 
 
 
 



mommmyerica






babes, toddlers, moms
itti bitti baby boutique
it's your one stop shop

 








Manicsilver








Neo Black Surface
Glassy Reminder of night
A fearless Beauty










 
 
 
 
 
 
I had several other talented creators submit lovely haiku poems but in order to keep these little features special I don't want to make the post five miles long. So, starting next week I will only be posting 4 or 5 items each Tuesday. So If you'd like to be a part of a Haikuesday showcase please email me earlier than the day before!! Email your poem (along with a photo of your item to feature and a link to your shop) to me at jennasaurus.fun at gmail dot com with "Haikuesday" as your subject. Hurray!

9 comments:

  1. Your haiku is so true... there are worms all over our walkway!

    Great picks! Thanks so much for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including me as well! This is such a cute idea! Happy Haikuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so much fun - thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! Thanks for including my daisy bracelet!! Such a happy yellow background pic=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just seen the Diaper Cake on Twitter and had to check it out. So CUTE! everyone's items are great!


    Jenny @ Glass City Gifts
    http://glasscitygifts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I found your blog on the Handmadeology page and I look forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pink baby cake and the jewelry and the whimsical finds - love everything really

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great blog. Couldn't wait to share it!
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, that diaper cake is so cute .lOVE YOUR BLOG.

    Love you follow me back http://lilyusacraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete