Wednesday, February 22, 2012

soup

My husband just got a new (to him) toy. An iPad to be exact. I urged him to get one so that he can easily take his design school work with him everywhere. When he is not using it I get to play a bit too. I won't be designing any new, innovating products. But I may occasionally doodle a silly little picture like this.
The onion is thrilled, the carrot is skeptical.

Tonight we are making a soup in the crock pot. We don't really have a recipe. We'll just toss a bunch of stuff in and hope that it tastes great in a few hours. We will also hope it doesn't taste too great because we won't know how exactly to recreate it. One thing I know is that there will be an onion and some cut up baby carrots in it. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA! This is great! I love it! I don't want to eat that onion! He's too adorable!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete