Sunday, February 5, 2012

jars

My favorite coffee shop is Viento y Agua. At Viento y Agua they use mason jars instead of cups. I love this idea.
I have started to re-use jars to house beverages in my home as well.


This jar is holding a tasty Medori Sour. Blake and I are currently addicted to Battlestar Galactica on Netflix. When the crew sits around playing cards in between battle sequences their drinks are about the same color as this. The shade of green reminds me of Slimer from Ghostbusters. Now I have a prop for when I feel like pretending I am on board Galactica. Now I just need some hexagonal playing cards.


Sometimes I try to make delicious coffee drinks at home. This one is just coffee ice cream with drip coffee over ice. Tasty and a lot nicer on the bank account than trips to Starbucks or other coffee shops. I will still visit these occasionally, of course, but drinks like this help me to cut down. Yum.



Iced tea is also quite tasty.
Or maybe I'll just make even more candle holders with pressed leaves and tissue paper. But probably not.

Also... Don't forget to check back tomorrow to enter my very first giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment