Friday, February 11, 2011

sticker chart

On an adventure with Blake in San Francisco.
Things I DON'T enjoy much...
1)  Doing dishes
2)  Folding laundry
3)  Cleaning the bathroom
4)  Mopping and vacuuming

Thing I really DO enjoy...
1)  Playing board games
2)  Going to coffee shops
3)  Adventuring
4)  Crocheting (did you know that?)

Things I should get done so I can do the things I enjoy...
[SEE FIRST LIST AT TOP]


My newish obsession with making cute items with yarn is my new motivation tool... I'm just like a kid with a sticker chart. Sometimes reward systems can work magic.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about your park adventure, where they were filming and you might have sold some stuff etc. you are going to have very busy fingers!!

    love,
    Mom, author of the original sticker charts in your life.

    ReplyDelete