Monday, January 30, 2012

miss jenna


 Today, while working at Trader Joe's, I saw not one, not two, but THREE former preschool students of mine.










 It has been awhile since any of them have come in while I've been in.
I sometimes forget how much I love the sound of an excited voice squealing, "Miss Jenna!" and running to give me a hug.




It makes me feel so loved to get that reaction even after 10 months passing since I left the school.

Perhaps I will return to hanging out with three and four year-olds full time. But for now, these little interactions and accidental meeting will just have to do. Boy does seeing them make my little heart happy.
I am so glad that I work somewhere that allows me to see their bright faces and get updates from parents.

I am very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment