Sunday, November 27, 2011

thankful

Thanksgiving has come and gone. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by. Every year around this time I say that. "My oh my. Time sure is flying." Perhaps it is really moving at regular speeds. Either way I am trying to be more aware of what is happening in the here and now and not look to the future constantly. I have so much to be thankful for and I don't want the hours, days and weeks to sneak by without my noticing and appreciating them.





Since I last saw him (about 2 months ago), my brother has gotten so much taller! I am afraid he'll be taller than me the next time I visit. How did that happen?

Family tradition, visiting Blake's grandparents before heading to Thanksgiving dinner. 
The darling Phoebe, my shiny, new niece, looking all cute in her pretty dress.

Me and mom playing with pocket photobooth!
I showed Caitlyn how to use the Cat ffects App and it provided quite a bit of entertainment.
 

And to end the day: hot chocolate, a round of Settlers of Catan and the movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment