Thursday, October 18, 2012

something new



wooden owl ring



wooden monster ring
wooden diamond ring
I am branching out with the help of my wonderful husband! 












My etsy shop has been open for almost two years now. So far it has been a wonderful experience and I have had a great time creating crocheted goodies for etsy browsers to stumble upon. But now it is time to expand!




I am very happy to introduce you to jennasaurus wooden rings! These would not be possible without my amazing husband and his super laser cutting skills. He really is responsible for making these happen. I kinda go through a crazy time of spouting out a ton of ideas for different designs we could try and he goes to his computer and comes up with these super cute things that are even better than images in my head. I am so lucky to have such a great partner in life.






Just look at what we can accomplish together!


Available now in sizes 5,6,7 and 8 with more on the way in the next couple days!

Check em out!

2 comments:

  1. those ARE super cute. If I wore rings I might even consider them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those so much! Theyre so cute & different!

    ReplyDelete