Sunday, March 13, 2011

blog award uno

I didn't know there was such a thing as blog awards! I kinda took a break from sitting at the computer for ages and ages and when I came back I had been given two of them by fellow bloggers!! I feel so darn special! I guess I should do this one at a time...
First, I was given the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely and talented Tiffany of My Lemonade Dreams. She has seriously darling jewelry and photographs them VERY well. You should check out her shop and also swing by her blog: http://mysweetlemonadedreams.blogspot.com/ Thanks for including me in this award!!
A fun part of this award is that I get to share the love by passing it on to some of the lovely blogs that I have been enjoying lately. But first, there are some rules I must follow.

Here's how it works...

RULES:

-Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
-Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
-Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
-Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you've done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) If I could spend all of my time playing board games I probably would. Right now I am especially into Settlers of Catan!
2) I'm a sucker for things with owls on them.
3) I have a desire to travel and see as much of this world as I possibly can.
4) I love listening to podcasts like Radiolab and This American Life.
5) I often make sound effects to go along with my movements. I like to blame it on working with preschoolers, but actually have been doing it for much longer than that.
6) My favorite drink is a Midori Sour. I like the taste but first ordered it because it is my favorite color, green (and reminded me of Slimer from Ghost Busters)
7) My store/blog/email/twitter name came from a month that my class spent learning about dinosaurs in which we made dinosaur names out of everyone's name.

Now for the blogs that I feel deserve the honor as well...
These are blogs that I always enjoy reading and recommend that you check them out and follow them if you aren't already... And let us not forget the lovely Tiffany and her stupendous blog my sweet lemonade dreams!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for including me in this Jenna! :) I loved learning those things about you; that dinosaur naming thing is genius - I wish I'd thought of it when I was teaching! Also the sound effects for movements really cracks me up :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Thank you for including me in this as well.
    I am to write a post now as well?
    I will try to do it today...
    I dig the Dinosaur name as well, very cute.
    Settlers is popular w/ the members of my church...Looks like an interesting game.
    Pearle♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me!!! I feel special! I'll play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for including me! :-) I will let you know when I get my award post up. :-)
    The sound effects thing is SO funny! Loved reading this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very deserving of this award! I just love your blog and you were the one to inspire me to start my blog. If you're interested, take a look: http://mosquitobeachwear.blogspot.com//

    Thanks so much,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Thank you!!!
    Yes to #3 and #5. I've gotten some weird looks for #5, but I figured they're just jealous they don't have sound effects too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like these awards and learning more about the person behind them... I like them so much that last xmas I designed my own award! I am a tiny tad slack about responding in a timely fashion, however and for that I apologise!! THANKYOU. x

    ReplyDelete